‘Back to the Future: Authority, vulnerability, continuity and change’: A Group Relations Conference celebrating 100 years of Tavistock Thinking.
10-12 July, 2020, at the Tavistock Centre, London
This three-day non-residential conference aims to help participants (members) explore:
- Their capacity to exercise authority, to take up leadership and also followership
- The functioning of organisations and their role within them
- The relationship between an organisation and its cultural, political and economic environment
- The unconscious processes that may cause resistance to change or impact creativity and innovation
- The impact of difference – age, nationality, ethnicity, class, gender and sexual orientation – on experience